Got my grain order

So got my grain order. Did pick it up. Mmmm me thinking. Miss a box. Open at shipping agent. No base malt. No maris otter or pilsner malt. Pfff. Long talk with lady at counter. Wilco we dont know. What happend. Miss can you call or mail miami. But its friday. Yeah i know. Took after noon of. For this. Yesterday phone call. Sorry wilco. They did not ship the rest. Of your order. They forgot. Thanks for the help. Ship it to bonaire. But i am not paying again import and shipping cost. And the story. Keeps on going

1 Like

Sorry too hear… Any luck with Swaen malting? I thought I saw they also offer hops…
Sneezles61

Yeah i got contact with them. But they ship.out of belguim. Got to find a shipping agent. Till now its got to go first to rotterdam harbour. So for me bit easier to ship out of miami. But only type of malt i do use viking malt. Bit cheaper in bulk. Than other malt companys

1 Like

Interesting, Bonaire is on the latitude that globally cannot produce barley.

2 Likes

They did try. But failed. Nothing reallly grows here that easy. To much rocks in the ground and soil not that healthy. A goverment farm. Try to grow some products tomato lettuce. And other greens. But it needs different soil and lots of water