Golf course beer?

I work at a golf course pt. Been playing golf for a short time. Beer is changing what they are selling. Fiddle Head and Sierra Nevada and other favored beer and sours are being served. Glad to see the beer. Young and old are buying crafts. What’s at your golf course?

There’s a variety of craft brews… and the usual MPC…
We don’t golf, but they have music on the W/E and we will go listen…
Sneezles61

Golf courses are not going to get rid of the big two , but at least they have crafts.

2 Likes

We are living in a great time to be a beer drinker. Beer in the US took a dive but thanks to home brewing which spawned craft brewing we can get good beer pretty much everywhere.

1 Like

Well put…… er, putt.

2 Likes

You’re not a kiddin’. I still drink my home made beer more than any other craft offering, even being part of a brewery.

1 Like

Thank goodness to the Carters and Billy Beer.

1 Like

I dragged a six pack of Billy Beer, 5 full one empty to every place I lived until just a few years ago. 5 remained full after tasting the one. West End Brewing (Utica Club) contract brewed it. I see on Ebay they aren’t worth too much now.

Back to golf. I grew up about two blocks from Tecumseh golf course and faked my way in the bar before reaching the legal 18 years old. Back then it was pretty much BudMilCoors stuff.

1 Like

I should look it up for sh*ts and giggles :laughing: