Going to the LHBS

and buying my ingredients for an extract kriek beer. It’ll be a lot like Dawson’s Kriek. Anyone here brew that kit before? Any recommendations, suggestions, and notes are appreciated.

You can take a look at the “additional info” tab and see the recipe and instructions, or better yet why not just buy the kit from NB?

Yeah, I already have taken notes from their additional info. tab. I’d love to buy it straight from them, but it’s much cheaper if I go through my LHBS. No insult to NB I had great results from their kits in the past, but now I live in Portland so there’s no need to have anything mailed to me.

Yeah, I already have taken notes from their additional info. tab. I’d love to buy it straight from them, but it’s much cheaper if I go through my LHBS. No insult to NB I had great results from their kits in the past, but now I live in Portland so there’s no need to have anything mailed to me.