My tap water starts around 68, so obviously getting anything to 70 would take a long time.
I've always thought about a CFC, I'm just worried about hop clogging or sanitizing. I can't see what's inside, and that bugs the crap outta me. Just to keep my mind at ease, I prefer not sending my wort somewhere I'm afraid of cleaning.
Obviously once you're done using it, you flush it out with water and or sanitizer? But then how do you get that out so it doesn't sit inside a tube for possibly months and grow mold and bacteria? Or if you just say screw it, and sanitize it anew right before next use... How do you get THAT liquid to not mix with your wort? Is it low enough volume that it doesn't have an effect? Compressed air? I have so many questions