Frequent liquid post leaks

As long as the O-ring is a BunaN #111
http://www.brewboard.com/index.php?showtopic=34669
, available at any hardware store, it will seal the post when the disconnect is on.

If all your disconnects don’t seal this keg, but all the others, it’s either the O-ring or the post itself.

Maybe. I have a mixed container of some I bought at a HBS and some that my uncle gave me. I thought he gave me 111’s, but maybe not.

I actually just received an order from McMaster-Carr last week. I’m running out of angles to troubleshoot, so I’ll try one from that pack and see if it stops the leak.

[quote=“kcbeersnob”]
Maybe. I have a mixed container of some I bought at a HBS and some that my uncle gave me. I thought he gave me 111’s, but maybe not.

I actually just received an order from McMaster-Carr last week. I’m running out of angles to troubleshoot, so I’ll try one from that pack and see if it stops the leak.[/quote]
The new post o-ring from M-C has been on for a few hours now and no sign of a leak. Looks like that was it.

Perhaps the mix of two very similar, but slightly different o-rings explains why some of my fresh kegs leak and others don’t. Time will tell. I should have another new keg going in the keezer on Sun or Mon.

Good riddance! Glad there is no more beer going to waste!