Forgot to add Campden to Surly Cynic any bets on the flavor?

So I was patting myself on the back this morning after finishing my third brewday last night. As the title says I was doing Surly Cynic, partial mash, and everything went off without a hitch. Well, at least that’s what I thought till I realized this morning that I’d forgotten to treat my water with Campden tabs. Doh! From what I’ve read there’s not much to be done at this point.
So any guesses as to what the results might be with this particular brew and yeast, Wyeast 3522? Thoughts on whether I should keep the ferment temps low or high? I’m thinking low might be less likely to develop off flavors if chlorophenol interaction with the yeast has any effect. On the other hand if they’re going to be there anyway maybe I should ramp up the temp and try to hide them with the phenols put out by the yeast. I’m just hoping it’ll still be drinkable.
My water report says I’ve got 3ppm of chloramines. I cooled the wort to 74ish, as low as I can seem to get with 70 degree ground water through my immersion cooler, shook the hell out of it, pitched the smack pack then cooled the carboy to about 66 with the wet tshirt trick. No activity yet, but I figure it’ll start sometime this evening.
So any experienced/educated guesses or opinions?

Welcome to the forum, you pose a great question.
I say no worries, my tap supply routinely has 3-4 ppm which is high side also and I never really had any serious problems way back in the day 10+ years ago when I did not know to treat for it. Now I do always treat with campden as a rule just for procedure/insurance sake but I never had to institute the practice due to off esters ever being a problem either. I am leaning towards the idea to keep esters on the low side with cool temps a fair practice in general.

[quote=“ITsPossible”]Welcome to the forum, you pose a great question.
I say no worries, my tap supply routinely has 3-4 ppm which is high side also and I never really had any serious problems way back in the day 10+ years ago when I did not know to treat for it. Now I do always treat with campden as a rule just for procedure/insurance sake but I never had to institute the practice due to off esters ever being a problem either. I am leaning towards the idea to keep esters on the low side with cool temps a fair practice in general.[/quote]

That’s reassuring, and low constant temps sounds like a good suggestion and good practice period. Well, unless you’re shooting for a certain phenol, ester profile. Thanks for the input.