First time cold crash IPA

I have an IPA that I brewed over three weeks ago. Two weeks in primary the dry hopped into secondary for 10 days. I have to bottle before I head out of town for a month on Sunday. So I have a small coke cola fridge that my carboy fits nicely. So at what temp and for how long should I let it sit in the fridge? Then let it warm to bottle? Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

for me cold crash with ales is to get the yeast to drop out. if the beer is fairly clear I would not worry about the cc. now there are lot of opinions out there and also a lot of different yeasts, even more beer recipes so take my advice with a grain of salt.
If you do cc geter down to 40 or so for 3 days then rack to bottle bucket and adjust the priming sugar to what ever temp your at. there are lots of calculators out there that have temp adjustments built in. brew on…

[quote=“grainy”]for me cold crash with ales is to get the yeast to drop out. if the beer is fairly clear I would not worry about the cc. now there are lot of opinions out there and also a lot of different yeasts, even more beer recipes so take my advice with a grain of salt.
If you do cc geter down to 40 or so for 3 days then rack to bottle bucket and adjust the priming sugar to what ever temp your at. there are lots of calculators out there that have temp adjustments built in. brew on…[/quote]

Cold crashing also helps get the smaller hop particles out of suspension if you dry hopped. Get it as close to freezing as possible without freezing it. I usually cold crash mine around 34 for a couple days. Not sure if your cooler will get that cold or not but just get it as close as you can. exact temps are not that important. I also usually remove my airlock to prevent it from freezing and cracking and just stick a sanitized piece of foil on top.