First Reinhardt Brew

Well, I went in the bottles last night. Looks good so far!!

Well, its been 2 weeks. I just put 2 bottles in the frig. How long should I wait to taste them?

A couple hours should be perfect. I usually only wait until they’re chilled though! Lack of patience. :laughing:

Conditioning for 2-weeks at what temperature? You may be a bit under carbonated at 2 weeks, but no worries.

The 2 you put in the fridge you can taste as soon as they reach serving temperature. Here’s the drill though: You’ll have a bit of sediment in each bottle. The longer the bottles stay in the fridge the more yeast will drop out of the beer, and the harder that sediment cake will get. A few days is the best I ever managed. The stuff that causes chill haze will also eventually drop out, meaning the beer will be clearer. When you pour the beer, try not to get the sediment in the glass. (Unless you made a heffewisen, then swirl it up)
Don’t drink the sediment, but if you do it’s very healthy, I’m sure; probiotic, I guess. Makes the beer taste like yeast tho, and makes you fart like a sumbitch.

For how long to condition before putting beer in the fridge, I think 2-weeks at 75F. Add a day for each degree under, and add even more time for higher ABV.

Thanks!! They tasted good. A little light on carbonation. So I’ll let the rest sit warm for another week. Next Honey Kolsch, And I got as Keg for Christmas.