Favorite Pint glasses

I’m not normally one to share a link but I had to share this one. I am a great big LOTR nerd and my mother-in-law got me this for Christmas this year:

Lumengrave Pint Glasses

These are all gorgeous, but this was my favorite so I maaaaaayyy have made a not so subtle suggestion. :sunglasses:

I keep collecting different pint glasses from breweries and different ones that catch my eye and this one is probably going into regular rotation. What are some of your favorite glasses to enjoy a pint in?

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

Hey, it’s color coordinated with yer wall paper!
Is that yer own brew?
Sneezles61

Yeah, sorry, should have mentioned that’s my Great Lakes Christmas Ale clone.

Rad

You needn’t apologize…… :beers:
Sneezles61

That’s pretty cool. They have quite a selection!

2 Likes

Here are two of my favorite seasonally appropriate glasses:

Rad

3 Likes

The first glass looks to have the mad elf face on it…
Sneezles61

It’s actually the Warlock logo from back in the day. My cousin got me that one when he visited Southern Tier brewery and it’s one of our favorite beers of the year.

1 Like

A Christmas gift from my daughter and my new favorite . :rofl: edit: That’s a Hazy Hearted from Bells in the glass. Yumm!

4 Likes

I got this glass at Stone Brewery Liberty Station in San Diego on a work trip with my Dad about 7-8 years ago. I was foolish and tried to crutch down the stairs to get just one more pint when I had my ACL surgery and it slipped and shattered all over the floor. :man_facepalming: :rofl:

I’ve been stalking it ever since as they stopped selling it at the brewery (I checked the last three times I was there to be sure). Finally found it on ebay this week so I’m enjoying my first pint in it to test it out. :sunglasses:

Rad

3 Likes

I worked for a German power tool company for 8 years before my current job and had the opportunity to go for training in Stuttgart Germany. At the time circa 2005 weizens were my favorite style of beer and still hold a special place in my heart. I got to go to the Paulaner brewery for lunch and a tour and we loved it so much we went back after dinner the one night and had many weizens. Thankfully it was a nice walkable distance from our hotel. :rofl: I bought one of these glasses on the way out to bring home with me. I wrapped it up super carefully in my luggage but sadly, it didn’t survive the journey home. :cry:

One of our German colleagues who was out drinking with us every night while we were in for training came to a trade show with us the following year and had this wrapped up with a bow in a box for me because he had heard mine broke on the way home. :sunglasses: Makes me smile every time I pour a weizen.

Rad

4 Likes

That is a great story Rad. Nice that the replacement made the trip better.