Falconer's Flight

I’m thinking of making an IPA using Falconer’s Flight. Is there a big difference between FF and FF C7?

Falconer’s Flight 7 C’s Hop Blend 9.9%AA, All Purpose

DESCRIPTION: Falconer’s Flight 7 C’s is an exclusive proprietary hop blend created by Hopunion LLC to honor and support the legacy of Northwest brewing legend, Glen Hay Falconer. This proprietary pellet blend is comprised of seven varieties of “C” hops and is perfect for any Northwest-style IPA. Each hop has been hand selected for its superior aromatic qualities, imparting distinct tropical, citrus, floral, lemon and grapefruit tones.
USE FOR: Perfect for a Northwest IPA, APA, IBA, Black IPA, pretty much any beer that would benefit from a big citrus hop character.
Substitute for: Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, Columbus, Citra, Amarillo…The list goes on

Falconer’s Flight Hop Blend 10.5%AA, All Purpose
DESCRIPTION: Tropical Fruit, Citrus, floral, lemon and Grapefruit character. Hop Union has hand selected the best of the best Northwest hops, chosen for aroma and flavor qualities and blended them into one AWESOME pelletized hop bomb. Created to honor and support the legacy of Northwest brewing legend, Glen Hay Falconer, who passed in 2002. A portion of the proceeds go to support the Falconer Foundation, which supports brewers and brewing.
USE FOR: Perfect for a Northwest IPA, APA, IBA, Black IPA, pretty much any beer that would benefit from a big citrus hop character.
Substitute for: Simcoe, Sorachi ace, Summit, Cascade, Amarillo…The list goes on

Seem to fit a very simular proile, You decide.

Cool, I just got my LHBS to order a pound of FF. Gonna make an APA with 6 oz, I’m thinking

Flights are alot smoother than 7C’s. I just kicked and IPA that was all Flight hopped and it was very tame. A local brewpub did an APA that was all 7C’s and it was a hop smack in the face. I would say don’t be afraid to go overboard on the Flights!!!

Thanks, Nate. Good to know.