Dismayed

Well, at a local POP shop I saw some of the “brew house” brews in a can and grabbed a 4 of pounders… I poured a schooner of brew… sampled it… something wasn’t right… Mouth feel was really heavy… hops were kinda dank… Not what I was expecting… Or should I say, come to expect from them… Seems they’ve sold out too… Aint banging on any brewers… BUT… Not made in Duluth… I suspect I’m getting too fussy? Sneezles61

Not made in Duluth? Who brewed it. It would be nice to know what to avoid. There is a good size brewery near our northern home that I think all of their beers taste the same. It’s like they brew the same beer and add some kind of flavoring. I don’t think that’s it but my wife likes their caramel Porter. I think it tastes like every other ale the brew with artificial caramel flavoring.

Their beers aren’t really bad so I will leave them nameless. Just not great.

1 Like

Many breweries out there with just average beer. Which is fine as long as they are priced as such. I have one place I go to because they have good burgers even though the beer is just Average

That really sounds good… A big burger, and an Ice cold brew… Skip the fries! Sneezles61