Dealing with the heat

This really sounds intresting. To brew pilsner. Lets see if i know some one who comes to the island soon

Definitely want to hear more about your experience with that!

1 Like

Are there houses? The state is full! Start a tour and do not get home for a year.

There was just a news story about a gal that just completed a tour where she visited every brewery in the state. I’m envious!:joy:

1 Like

More power to her! We all need a purpose in live.

1 Like

I just spent a week finishing in Minnesota. Fishing in the morning and drinking very fine craft MN and IA beers in the afternoon. 19.5" Largemouth off of a 4oz Vibramax Blue Fox on 6 lb fireline was my highlight in fishing. My beer highlights were She Drives A Plymouth Satellite from Fat Orange Cat Brew Co, Scorpius Morchella – Double IPA from Toppling Goliath, Electric Sombrero of Death, and Kato Lager

2 Likes

The Kato lager caught my eye, that was an old long gone Mn brew now given new life apparently. Gotta find some: more here: https://www.mankatofreepress.com/news/local_news/mankato-brewery-revives-kato-beer/article_29f9ebc0-0a49-11e5-b9ab-e3643ff1f3f6.html/

I had the Scorpius Morchella which somehow came to Fl back in June. The story there is they give the employees at TG brewery a day off to go Morel mushroom hunting, thus the name(scientific name for the morel).

And just about anything from Surly is worth a try…

And…I drove a gold metal flake 1972 Plymouth Satellite in high school…loved that car!

No Schells? Summit? 3rd Street brewery? Wow… Sneezles61

We had a bunch of Summit which were all good but I spend enough time in MN to know them pretty well

They sell Fat Orange Cat in Minnesota?

I think that was purchased in Iowa and brought up. I will check with the in-laws

It’s a small brewery in Connecticut. I had no idea it was even available outside CT, nonetheless Iowa. They make nice beers although they’re 90% NEIPAs that more or less taste the same.

We get lots of fat orange cat in iowa!!

1 Like

Beer or have a big herd of … Fat cats? :nerd_face: Sneezles61