Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp Belgian IPA

Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp Belgian IPA.

Fairly high carbonation. Copper color. Nice foamy head with a very floral/citrus/herbal aroma. Nice bitterness and pleasantly hoppy, but not punch-you-in-the face hoppy. Subtle belgian notes in the aftertaste. Well balanced between the styles IMHO. Looking forward to getting another.

Just tried this one on Sunday and I loved it. I’m not a great fan of hops or IPAs, so I was leery, but it was delicious. To my taste, it had all the good things about hops - flavor and aroma - and none of the bad - bitterness.

I’ll certainly be having some more and looking to see if I can’t brew up something like it.

Tried this for the first time last night - absolutely unremarkable. Almost no carbonation, oxidized (soy sauce), and hops just about non-existent - tasted like a homebrew that you would spit out but if the guy was standing right there you would swallow while regretting the loss of valuable brain cells.

I have not had Tramp Stamp but the Muffin Top is outstanding. Had it on draft this weekend for the first time. My first taste of any Clown Shoes Brew.

Sounds like you got a bad . . . something. Bad seal on the bottle or something. Sounds like had been sitting around open for a while.

Yuck.

Shame. The one I had was great. I rarely go out and pay big money for beer, but I’ll probably fork over 6 bucks for another bomber.

[quote=“Fu Shen”]Sounds like you got a bad . . . something. Bad seal on the bottle or something. Sounds like had been sitting around open for a while.[/quote]It’s quite possible that it was thoroughly aged by the time it made it all the way down to Texas. If I see it on tap, I’ll give it another try.

I would say someone didnt store it well or somethig. CLown shoes makes some excellent stuff