Christmas Beer recipe advice needed

This is my first draft of a recipe for a Christmas beer I am making this weekend. Other than the spices I am adding, cinnamon, ginger root, and orange peel I am looking for a nutty, toasted flavor brown ale kinda beer. Great malt character with not a lot of hops flavor and I am trying to not go overboard on the spices because with only a month in Primary and secondary before I have to bottle it. Goes this grain bill look like I am going to get the nutty toasted flavor I am looking for or what would you guys recommend. I have thick skin so if anything looks wrong in this recipe please let me know. Also wondering if roasting a pound of pale malt in the oven would be a good idea?Thank you all for your help.

‎Mash Ingredients

Amt Name Type # %/IBU

8 lbs Pale Malt, Maris Otter (3.0 SRM) 60.6 %
1 lbs Caramel/Crystal Malt - 10L (10.0 SRM) 7.6 %
1 lbs Victory Malt (25.0 SRM) 7.6 %
8.0 oz Biscuit Malt (23.0 SRM) 3.8 %
4.0 oz Chocolate Malt (350.0 SRM) 1.9 %
4.0 oz Roasted Barley (300.0 SRM) 1.9 %
3.2 oz Black (Patent) Malt (500.0 SRM) 1.5 %

Boil Ingredients

1.00 oz Cascade [6.50 %] - Boil 60.0 min Hop 9 21.3 IBUs
1.00 oz Goldings, East Kent [5.00 %] - Boil 30.0 min Hop 10 12.6 IBUs
0.50 oz Ginger Root (Boil 12.0 mins) Spice 11 -
1.00 tsp Cinnamon Stick (Boil 5.0 mins) Spice 12 -
0.50 oz Orange Peel, Sweet (Boil 5.0 mins) Spice 13 -
0.40 oz Cascade [5.50 %] - Boil 2.0 min Hop 14 0.6 IBUs

English or American Ale Yeast???

Hops are up in the air, I just want around 35 IBU’s. Any suggestions on what I should use, should I go a citrus route or piney flavor to match the christmas theme.

This may have a fairly low alcohol content for this type of style. I would maybe bump the base malt to 10lbs

^^I agree^^. I think you might end up a little too dark as well due to the roasted barley and black patent. The nuttiness/ toastiness should be there, but maybe consider some Crisp Brown malt. With my Christmas ales, I have also liked to use Mt. Raineer hops at 30min to contribute some slight licorice flavor (if you like that sort of thing). Also, you can’t go wrong with the NB Neobrittania for “holiday ales”, that way you could call it american or english styled. Good luck!