Charcoal or wood pellet

Have you seen the smokers made out of metal filing cabinets? I’m surprised you aren’t making one of those :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How much of that paint comes with my bbq? Ok, I’ll have seconds

2 Likes

I can’t say the thought crossed my mind, but I do have a spare filing cabinet!

Exactly!

Just found a filing cabinet on Craigslist for 10 bucks. Lots of budget leftover to make some mods and git er right! :joy:

2 Likes

And perhaps a few years worth of fuel!! :joy::mask:
Sneezles61

Well, if you ever will be wondering what pellet grill to buy there are pleny of reviews on the web. I bought my charcoal here https://grillguru.org/best-charcoal-grill/. The only difference that matters as for me is that I can’t spend all day with wood pellet, I have things to do, but with my kamado joe I can sear a steak within a minute

Well, our 16 year old gas grill just kinda started leaning… then… it ended up on the sidewalk… I replaced it with a Broil King… a smaller one… We still have our Weber Charcoal for the smoking/cooking when the day permits… (more I trust this year)…
Now, a few peeps that have the wood pellet grill have concluded its great for smoking… but not as much when just plain old cooking… leaves an after taste… You guys that have one, agree?
Sneezles61

I have no experience with wood pellets, hence I voted charcoal, also I find it easily