Bru'n Water Input Question

Just starting to (try to) wrap my head around water profiles. I have my water report, and most is pretty straight forward in terms of what to fill out in the ‘Water report input’ tab in Bru’n water.

However, I got to the bottom of the page, and am confused by what to use for inputs under the “Ion Concentration Conversion Calculator”

Listed there are different inputs, but most refer to the them as ‘listed as ppm CaCo3’ (don’t understand how/why they would all be the same? e.g. Caco3, when they were different names higher up the spreadsheet – looks like total alkalinity is listed as CaCo3). It is not clear to me from the instructions nor website as to what to use for these inputs.

Any guidance you can provide as to what to input under this section of Bru’n water is greatly appreciated (water report inputs pasted below too). I am looking for the following inputs in the “Ion Concentration Conversion Calculator” section:

Calcium (ppm as CaCO3)
Magnesium (ppm as CaCO3)
Bicarbonate (ppm as CaCO3)
Carbonate (ppm as CaCO3)
Sulfate (ppm as SO4-S)
Nitrate (ppm as NO3-N)
German Hardness (GH) (degrees)
Karbonate Hardness (KH) (degrees)
Hardness (meq/L)
Alkalinity (meq/L)

And here is my general water report (SF, CA):
Calcium (Ca) 12.0
Magnesium (Mg) 4.6
Sodium (Na) 13.0
Potassium (K) 0.6
Iron (Fe) 0.0
Bicarbonate (HCO3) 58.1
Carbonate (CO3) 0.8
Sulfate (SO4) 18.2
Chloride (Cl) 9.5
Nitrate (NO3) 0.0
Nitrite (NO2) 0.0
Fluoride (F) 0.3
Reported Total Alkalinity (as CaCO3) (mg/L or ppm) 49
Reported or Measured Water pH 8.5

thanks in advance!
chris

ahhh… just figured it out. That is just a calculator for inputs above (I missed the little red help box)… i am an idiot! (full disclosure, I was trying to figure out water profile stuff while enjoying some beer, prob not the best idea!)

Just FYI, you can delete your OP to hide the evidence of PUI (posting under the influence)… :wink:

ha ha - thanks!

Looks like now you’ve replied to tell me this, I can’t delete it. ah well. now I know.