Brewing and Football

I too turned it off as it appeared Jags couldn’t even find their bench. Guess I missed it… :man_shrugging:

I missed it as well as I was traveling to CO hopefully I can catch some of the Giants Minnesota which could be a good one depends on what teams show up

Safe travels. This Miami Bills game has been pretty good. Bad football but back and forth score wise.

My Vikes are out… they didn’t show up for the first half…
Ravens and Bengals is a hard fought game… go Ravens?
Sneezles61

Jones had a great game today now they get a game against the Eagles. Going to be a tough match

That’ll be the test…. Eagles have lost a game or two tho…
Sneezles61

Well the Giants tested the Eagles twice this year which both were close losses so their turn to win. NFC east was tough this year. All 4 teams almost went to the post season. Actually everyone of them would have won the South this year and TB/Bradey would be sitting home. Actually any of those teams may have had better records if they didn’t have to play all those in division games. Looking forward to tonights Cowboys game. Cheers :beers: to good football

1 Like

Bengals played like :poop:and still advanced. Crazy game. Bucs play tonite.
Gonna be some good ones next weekend!

1 Like

I was rooting for Ravens…. And that also was dashed…
Perhaps now to just enjoy, seeing as how the season is almost over…
that summer football just can’t get that much traction…. Everyone is out of doors.
Sneezles61

I enjoy the playoffs better than the Super Bowl. Actually having a party for the Conference championship games this year. First its an earlier night and 2nd they are generally good games without all the hype. Or have at least have a 50/50 chance of at least one good game

1 Like

Bucs are getting creamed… I don’t feel too bad about our kicker leaving points on the field either!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sneezles61

1 Like

The nfl needs to fix that with the Bucs. A losing record team wins their division AND gets a home game. Ridiculous. It shouldn’t happen while a team sits at home with a significantly better record AND team. Then only to get slaughtered.

2 Likes

not sure why Dallas is in the nfc east anyway they should be in the nfc south probably Carolina would make more sense in the East

Geographically, yes, it would make more sense for them to be in the south. But I think they left them there because they had such big intra-division rivalries with east teams over the years.

I agree that now they cant change it I meant originally but I guess that’s how it evolved. I love the rivalry its just odd because of the name. Original divisions at least in baseball was because of the traveling issues years ago

It does seem unfair. Maybe add another game they could play against the next best record team that didn’t qualify as a wild card. Although anything can happen doesn’t seem fair but maybe it is

Spent this week down in Tampa, there were some very unhappy fans at the customer I was working with. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sorry, not sorry to see Tommy lose that badly, ever. :rofl:

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

Evidence… he should’ve listened to his wife and stay retired… now who has mud on their face?! :nerd_face:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Yeah imagine losing your supermodel wife because you won’t retire and spend too much time away from family only to lose like that AND have an unknown future.

He has so much money I believe he’s lost himself…
Oh ouch… NY giants…
Sneezles61