Brewing and Football

No football for me either. Up north at my camp. No power off grid. Stopped in the local brewery yesterday for a beer and burger. Caught the last minutes of first the pats and then the jints. Got a bad case of heart burn

I think right. I’m going to boycott football. Although though the Jets won. And the Bills won at the expense of the broncos. Still thinking about that one

Call me lucky if the Yankees aren’t on my wife likes to watch football.

1 Like

Been kind of embarrassed but now I have something to look forward to. The 0-4 bowl on Sunday.

You guys from Michigan, I hear there’s a college football game today?!

Oh yeah! LOL I’m an NMU alumnus but I lean a little green.

1 Like

I know it’s early, but anyone watching this jets patriot game?

Unfortunately the vikes took out Aaron Rogers… We are up 7-0!! Sneezles61

I saw that

It should be tied at least. That was a TD. Poor officiating. Like NE needs help

1 Like

It seems as though NE hires the refs when they play… Sneezles61

1 Like

I think the Jets showed everyone that the pats are vulnerable. How about them Giants

Looking for a new team. I can deal with the crappy season but the classless way the treated Manning is to much. I think I’ll root for the Bills for now. Big game Sunday

I’d suggest the Vikes, BUT, they always have a way to let us down… rather abruptly… Sneezles61

They are doing well this year but I think the eagles have alot of good karma this year. Don’t get alot of MN games here. Only Giants Jets and Pats when their playing. I don’t have cable

I have the opposite problem here. Try getting a Giants or Bills game in south Florida. Did see the Pats last weekend since they played the Dolphins. Really would have liked to see the Fins win. Oh and to keep on topic, I will be brewing as soon as the starter is ready.

My Stillers get to face the Pats in two weeks, we better bring our A game, Hundley ate us alive this past weekend. :dizzy_face:

:beers:
Rad

That was a great game to watch though! Yep even drank some homebrew

Crazy football weekend. Jets beat KC , Gronk throws a sucker punch and doesn’t get suspended. Eagles get smoked . And then the Alabama Ohio debacle. Now Macado and Reese out Manning back in hard to keep up. Gonna brew my Fig in Stout tomorrow

As I await our division battle with Cincy tonight, I’m looking for recipe ideas as my hops were just delivered today. Tough games ahead and they better bring their A game to all of them!