Brewing and Football

I was rooting for the colts as well. Mahomes has alot of time to collect trophies. Luck not so much plus he has a good comeback story. Today I’m rooting eagle’s and chargers

Chargers yes… Eagles… not sure… I’ll decide after a few pints… Sneezles61

Well obviously I’m not an eagles fan I’m just caught up in the Foles story. They’ll have a tough time today

If the Pats make it 28… The LAC will be an emotional train wreck…
I suppose, the lesser of the necessary evils… Eagles…:disappointed: WAIT… the divisional championships next W/E… RAMS? Sneezles61

Man LAC getting their butts handed to them! Can the Pats keep up this level of play?

Unwatchable

1 Like

Hopefully Eagles Saints is more competitive.

2 Likes

It sure seemed the Eagles just took off, then ran out of gas…
Well, the stage is set… Who’s rooting fer who? Me, Rams and Chiefs… Sneezles61

Chiefs next week for sure. The kid against the veteran. Doesn’t get any better

1 Like

That’ll be either, the passing of the crown, or, keep yer head in check kid!
And Goff against Brees… thats another great challenge… Then its almost over… Sneezles61

Rams Chiefs here. I’d like to see that same shootout we had a couple months ago on Monday night! So sad that the Chargers didn’t show up yesterday

1 Like

Not football but my Syracuse Orangemen beat #1 Duke last night. Watch this buzzer beater at the half. Must have been 75’ Syracuse's Elijah Hughes Hits Full Court Buzzer-Beater - YouTube

Oh I had a Coppertail brewing Unholy to start out the game

1 Like

now that was one heck of a shot! The gentleman even looked in awe too! Sneezles61

Hey Clemson just won the national championship and instead of going to Disney they went to McDonald’s. What’s that Aretha song?

Old McDonald had a farm? :joy: Sneezles61

I’m pretty sure the neighbors heard me yell holy s…!

1 Like

Loved that upset @hd4mark

Kind of makes me wonder how we got got beat up so badly by Georgia Tech

As a Tar Heel fan I’m always full of questions like that. We have huge victories followed by pretty bad losses. Duke had a key injury last night as well but they are still loaded. Only takes 1 loss once you’re in the tourney!

That shoulda made ESPN’s Top 10!