Banned user notification

WARNING!
Be aware that the people who run this little forum will abruptly ban you with no explanation.
And they won’t even give you the common courtesy to tell you why.
Most importantly DO NOT have a piece published anywhere that they take exception to as they can’t handle anyone who does not agree 100% with their views.

1 Like

Can you give us more information. Who is the banned person you are referring to? I would like to try to find the post that had been flagged.

flars
rookie_l_a:

WARNING!
Be aware that the people who run this little forum will abruptly ban you with no explanation.
And they won’t even give you the common courtesy to tell you why.
Most importantly DO NOT have a piece published anywhere that they take exception to as they can’t handle anyone who does not agree 100% with their views.

Can you give us more information. Who is the banned person you are referring to? I would like to try to find the post that had been flagged.

Steve Ruch was abruptly banned with no explanation and no response to e-mails asking why. The ban wasn’t because of any post on the forum (all posts by Steve Ruch have been deleted), but happened shortly after the MAR/APR issue of Zymurgy where Steve had a piece published (Last Drop) that had the audacity to suggest a brewer who lost temperature control cold brew a pseudo pilsner using a clean ale yeast.

1 Like

You’re saying he was banned from the german only forum correct? Not from NB forum?

1 Like

rookie_l_a is Steve Ruch. I got this from one of his posts. I have to assume it is from the german only forum. I admit to being confused about it.

1 Like

Yes, it was the GBF.

Sounds like a Seinfeld episode

1 Like

I think I’ll lock this topic since the person banned was not a NB forum member. The original poster was referring to a member of a different forum that was banned from that forum.

Thank you @dannyboy58 for catching this and asking the question.