Ball Locks Not Connecting

I’ve been having problems with my ball lock kegs lately. Either the beer side connection won’t connect at all, or the gas side connection will connect but not fully seal. I have a 2 tap system and have tried both lines with all 4 kegs i have…with each one either not working on either the beer or gas side. Just wondering if anyone has had these problems and if so how to fix it without buying all new keg posts and ball lock connectors.

Schmear a little keg lube on the posts. that usually helps when mine are difficult to attach.

cheers.

I don’t know how long you have had the gray and black connectors or where you bought them from.

A while back they had problem with them similar to what your finding something about defective manufacturing maybe someone else can remember this and update.

one of my kegs came with two gas (line in) posts. when i figured out what was going on, i was able to use a grey (gas) disconnect for my liquid line and it worked fine. typically, the gas posts have a horizontal line etched in them one the base, where you’d use a wrench.

is that how you tell them apart…? man I was always having to check which disconnect fit on which post, leaving me with much struggle getting the damn beer out QD off the gas post.

is that how you tell them apart…? man I was always having to check which disconnect fit on which post, leaving me with much struggle getting the damn beer out QD off the gas post.[/quote]
Colored O-rings for me. Green for gas in, red for beer out.

is that how you tell them apart…? man I was always having to check which disconnect fit on which post, leaving me with much struggle getting the damn beer out QD off the gas post.[/quote]
Colored O-rings for me. Green for gas in, red for beer out.[/quote]
GENIUS!!!

:cheers: