Anyone Want A Hop Spider?

Hey everyone I just finished making a hop spider and have some left over material. I am wondering if anyone would like one? I’m asking $30 each. There is a milled channel in the housing to allow the bag to be clamped down.

Thanks

ok, so you’re asking people if they “want” a hop spider only for you to ask for $30 “each”. how much leftover material do you really have? this post should be removed!

I bought one form him over on another board. well made. Why the hatred toward the post unless NB frowns upon people getting rid of unwanted Homebrew equitpment.

Because its probably not “left over” equipment. Its probably a guy selling things on other business’ forums. Its like me walking into Home depot with some lumber and trying to sell it to a customer there.

That being said, it looks like a nice product and the poster could probably get into the business of producing these and wholesaling them to retailers like our host.

[quote=“Adam20”]Because its probably not “left over” equipment. Its probably a guy selling things on other business’ forums. Its like me walking into Home depot with some lumber and trying to sell it to a customer there.

That being said, it looks like a nice product and the poster could probably get into the business of producing these and wholesaling them to retailers like our host.[/quote]

One difference, our host doesn’t sell these. So your analogy is incorrect. Having said that… I agree that this is not “left over” either and he’s just trying to sell some product. Hop spiders are so easy to make. I wouldn’t spend $30 on one.

[quote=“dobe12”][quote=“Adam20”]Because its probably not “left over” equipment. Its probably a guy selling things on other business’ forums. Its like me walking into Home depot with some lumber and trying to sell it to a customer there.

That being said, it looks like a nice product and the poster could probably get into the business of producing these and wholesaling them to retailers like our host.[/quote]

One difference, our host doesn’t sell these. So your analogy is incorrect. Having said that… I agree that this is not “left over” either and he’s just trying to sell some product. Hop spiders are so easy to make. I wouldn’t spend $30 on one.[/quote]

I see your point. Thats actually another good reason to try and market his product to our host or whoever legitimately.I wouldnt buy one either, but I bet some people would.