Anyone playing tourney pickum on Yahoo

Yeah i got an invite and sent in some money not sure how it works but figured if i win something someone will tell me

Im nervous about my picks but OSU out in the1st round

Oof, I had them going to Final Four in my work pool, BUSTED. :weary: I set a free one up for work on ESPN.com, sent invite to 35 employees with cash prizes, got 5 signups. Sigh… I have one we do with my siblings that my sister organizes every year that’s simply for bragging rights, not looking too good there either.

:beers:
Rad

No OSU loosing deserved a double post. To bad you didn’t get back to me the tournament im in has 29 you could have made it 30. Next year ill put the link in lounge

1 Like

Weird i went past a bar and looked in the window and none of the TVs had basketball. Skiing and some other nonsense. This dubs itself a sports bar. Imagine running a sports bar and not knowing what sports to turn on. Never see many people in there and the place changes hands. I for one am excited this year for March Madness maybe because it feels normal again.

2 Likes

By the way i had a bad showing yesterday. At least si far i picked enough winners to have a team in each game for round 2

I’d question the authenticity of a sports bar with no March Madness on TV. :joy:

Rad

Right?

Id question any bar that didn’t have it on

Ohio u Bobcats… My alma mater, knocks off the reigning champ.

Darn you should have told me i would have picked them over Virginia and picked up 2pts plus 4pt underdog bonus

They have a habit of pulling off an upset in the first round. They’ve beat a 4,3,and now a 4 seed again as a dog in their last 3 tournaments.
Go cats! Now they get a5 seed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Normally i like a Cinderella but this Oral Roberts is causing havic

I know, my Midwest bracket has been busted with Illinois and WVU losing. And now Oral Roberts is working on my South bracket…

March Madness at its finest!

1 Like

Gonzaga looks pretty good. Sheesh.

At least i picked them to win but so did everyone else

I have a few teams still alive but im 25th out ot 29. Next year I’ll share my picks and you can pick whoever i dont pick and win some money

2 Likes

I’m second in my work bracket and 3rd in my family bracket. I picked Gonzaga to win so far so good! :raised_hands:

Rad

I picked Gonzaga as well but i didn’t get enough points with my other picks. I had Illinois and Kansas going deep