Airlock sniffer. Ast. brewer, friend

Lily Belle, Brittany

Nice! If only you can get her to give you reports on bubble frequency by tapping her paw on the ground. What’s that girl?? Bubbles only 2 seconds apart?

How big is that freezer?

When I drilled the holes in the rec room refrigerater for the two tapper. ( It’s easier to ask forgiveness than permission). She needed a freezer. It’s a freezer. Keggerater pictured below.

My dog is a Border Collie/Brittney mix, very high strung. She loves it when I brew and measure and crush grains. Any time she hears me open the containers for the grains, she comes running to gobble up any of the grain kernels I happen to drop. She loves it. But then she loves to eat frozen peas too, go figure

[quote=“560sdl”]My dog is a Border Collie/Brittney mix, very high strung. She loves it when I brew and measure and crush grains. Any time she hears me open the containers for the grains, she comes running to gobble up any of the grain kernels I happen to drop. She loves it. But then she loves to eat frozen peas too, go figure[/quote] Watch out if you drop hops on the ground, this is poison to our canine friends. It could be fatal for fluffy.

Yup, aware of that and am very careful with hops, both used and unused.

I have to remind friends when they come over to not leave glasses within reach of one of our dogs. We don’t let him have beer, but keeping an eye on everyone elses glass can be a pain sometimes.