6 pack bottle holder

Just signed on so this is my first post.
I have for sale some hand made 6 pack bottle holders.$35.00 ea or discount for quantity.
These will hold six standard 12 oz. bottles.
Made out of 3/4" pine, stained and a coat of Danish oil for a finish. 3/4" dowel for handle.
The text is v-carved by my CNC router. These are hand made by me, NOT imported. The bottle opener is imported though.
I will also custom make one with your own text or logo.
You can e-mail me at tedtailor@yahoo.com.

I also have similar holders for wine bottles, two or three bottles. Same design.

Mods-let me know if you have a problem with this post. Thanks

would you mind posting the plans for these, as I would like to make them myself,

NOT imported from where? They look nice, what is your quantity discount?

Here are the plans for the beer bottle holders. I modified them as I saw fit. I made up jigs to cut everything.

NOT imported from where? They look nice, what is your quantity discount?[/quote]

Not imported from CHINA. What kind of quantity? I have ten complete on hand.

NOT imported from where? They look nice, what is your quantity discount?[/quote]

Not imported from CHINA. What kind of quantity? I have ten complete on hand.[/quote]

I just wanted to make sure you weren’t from Canada. :wink: You said you offer a discount for quantity. What is the minimum purchase?

As I said, they look nice. I enjoy woodworking, but lack the patience to craft a quality piece.