5 Gallon Gaarden Hoe Extract Kit

About to order the 5 Gallon Gaarden Hoe Extract Kit. Does anyone have suggestions on how to make this as close to Hoegaarden as possible, or is the kit already right on? I’m thinking of using the 3944 yeast and maybe only .5 oz of coriander instead of 1oz.

It depends on the flav on the amount of coriander you did put in firts. Last Time i did brew at home to less. Could smell the coriander but not taste. This saturday did brew at the brewery. A wit bier. 200 gallons. Did use. Coriander. Chamolie. Flowers. And lemon peel. Came out nice the flav. Guess on 5 gall. Use. 1oz coriander. 3 teabags. Chamolie tea. Open bags. And put it together. With the coriander. I did use a. Muslinbag. It sort of leaves a mess in the boil kettle. I did 5 min before end of boil. About 10 min before end. Did add the lemon peel. 28 grams. Same thing. Did use a muslin bag. Reason. I use a transfer pump. Its a pain in the ass. To get parts of coriander and. Chamolie. In the transfer pump. Only thing i do use most the time a different yeast. Than they do recommend. Because. My fermenting temp. Way higher here on bonaire. I use. Kveik yeast