115th Dream Hopbursted SUPER cloudy

Brewed up the 115th Dream Hopbursted extract kit back on October 6. Transferred to secondary on October 20 and bottled on December 1. It has only been two weeks so I was expecting the lack of carbonation when I opened one with my buddies this weekend for them to try (I got together with a bunch of college buddies this weekend and wanted to have a nice variety of options of homebrew, this was the fourth variety :stuck_out_tongue: ). The issue is it’s SUPER cloudy. It has a delicious nose and tastes pretty good, but I’m a bit concerned about how cloudy it is. Granted, I only had it in fridge for about 12 hours before I tried it and it still needs about another two weeks to fully carb. Is this something that should settle out once I put the rest of the bottles in the fridge in about another two weeks? I’m assuming about a month of fridge conditioning after it’s fully carbed. It fermented in my basement which holds a fairly steady 65-67 degrees in the winter. It has bottle carbonated in a cooler in my dining room which holds very close to 70 at this time of year.

I did a full boil with a CFC (took about 20-30 mins to transfer because was first time using new brew kettle and chiller and hadn’t worked out kinks in system yet) and used two packets of US 05 because it was a bigger beer. Primary was 6.5 gal glass carboy and secondary was 5 gallon better bottle. It was incredibly cloudy when I transferred to bottles so I was a bit worried about it but figured I’d try one and see. OG was 1.087 and FG was 1.016 steady for a week so I know it was done before I bottled. This is by far the biggest hop bill I’ve ever used but I’ve never had beer come out this cloudy. Any tips/advice?

:cheers:
Rad