1 day shipping?

Placed order 1/2 12:03pm. TUESDAY.

Order confirmed shipped FRIDAY.

1 day shipping according to NB. I’m in that zone!

Guess it sits for the weekend. YEAST. :shock:

Delivered 1/7 MONDAY! :roll:

NOT 1 day shipping. 6 day order fulfillment for $13+.

NOT COOL. Long time customer , VERY real questions. This SUCKS! :cry:

Wish I could retake my survey. :cry:

I just had $100 gift card that I used -
Ordered on Jan. 1
Processed on the 4th by UPS
Departed Eagan on the 5th
To be delivered on Monday also…

Sounds like it is somewhere between Eagan and Decorah - Maybe we could go meet the truck half way:)

I suggest calling and complaining if you’re unhappy.

I know right where the UPS shipping facility is in Eagan.

ROAD TRIP! :lol:

NB was closed on the 1st, and they probably had many orders to process from those days. Like someone else said, call their CS if you’re unhappy. Complaining on the forum isn’t going to do anything.

[quote=“Duder”]I know right where the UPS shipping facility is in Eagan.

ROAD TRIP! :lol: [/quote]

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I can never go back, 4 years lost in that facility. I still dream of brown boxes :shock:

Maybe that is why I now must drink so much beer :mrgreen:

Cheers

They’re definitely taking longer than usual to process their orders right now. they must be slammed with orders from everyone who got gift cards for Xmas.

Still, if you have someone paying extra for expedited shipment, then you would hope that those orders get prioritized first.

That sucks, but I kind of agree with other people saying it’s unfortunate but not surprising with being closed on new years and finishing x-mas gift card season. Might be able to get somethign out of it if you call and complain. I think their customer service is really good.

I’m not looking to get anything out of NB for free and I’m sure I’ll order from them again.

Just kind of rubs me the wrong way and the forum seemed like as good a place to gripe as any.

Sorry for the troubles.

Ordered $60 + of materials on December 30.

Order won’t be delivered until January 9

I do live in South Carolina, but typical delivery time is: 1 day processing and 3 days shipping.

This has worked for several batches, where I order on Monday and have the materials available to brew on Saturday.

I feel your pain…

[quote=“unknowledged brewer”]

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I can never go back, 4 years lost in that facility. I still dream of brown boxes :shock:

Maybe that is why I now must drink so much beer :mrgreen:

Cheers[/quote]

Ha… not Eagan, but I did put in some time at a UPS sort facility about fifteen years ago. I still see zip codes behind my eyelids. And can still recite most of the zip code splits I had to learn for all the trailers.

NB must be busy filling orders from Christmas gift certificates. You just never know when something is gonna be delayed. I take that back, when you REALLY want it fast it will be delayed.