1.25 Gallons to 4 Swing Tops...How Do I Carb?

I’ve made 50 batches of beer and never put any beer in a bottle, I keg and force carb. I can have up to 5 kegs on tap and in the past I’ve tried to make some different styles to have on tap but they stayed around for a long time. I prefer IPAs so that’s what I have been making and kegging. With that said I would like to start making some small batches of things like Dubbles, Triples, Barley Wines, etc. What I think I am going to do is make 1.25 gallon (4.73 litres) batches which should allow me to fill 4 of the 1 litre swing tops after shrink.

What is the easiest way to carbonate the batches to keep the beer as clean as possible? I seem to think there are some tabs I can use…how do they work?

The Munton’s carb tabs and Coopers carb tabs work with mixed results. I should say they are fine but the bigger beers are sometimes tough to carb because the yeast is weakened by the higher alcohol. I usually keg, carb for a few weeks and then bottle my big beers. I have some that are 4 years old and show no signs of oxidation, infection or loss of carb.