Wow, seems like a big snafu in updating topics

My notifications under the top right avatar indicated 571 topics were updated, some from my first few years here that have been dead for years. Now I can’t find recent topics that I have started or contributed to.

I am guessing this is related to the system upgrade from the weekend, but maybe there is a way to order the topics again that USERS have updated/contributed to, as opposed to those updated by the migration/upgrade?

We did get some older content imported over the weekend. Now, we will be doing some clean-up this week.
You can expect the topics to be ordered bu updated date/time.
Cheers,
Todd J

Roger that, thanks and good luck with the upgrade!

I understand this will take time. Wanted to to thank you folks at NB for consistent updates. Keep up the good work!

I noticed that attached pictures are not showing up in some posts that just got brought over to the new format. Is this a temporary thing, known issue, or do you need individual issues reported?

-kenc

Will these older posts ever get updated? I see that the attachments I included in this post are not showing. I realize some of the links are dead, nothing you can do about that, but can you ‘re-attach’ the attached images?

Good luck.

1 Like

It seems like the acquisitions of NB by AB InBev has limited their availability here. A couple of us moderators had some questions and we had to track them down to have some changes made. Likely in all this revamping old threads are at the bottom of their priorities.