What are you drinking now

Homemade wine. Just bottled

Is that rhododendron in the back there?
I’ve just about forgot about my wine… Until now…
Sneezles61

Knot Today, our daily drinker IPA.

1 Like

Wasn’t rhododendron a spin off from The Mary Tyler Moore Show?

3 Likes

Yum! A random beer I grabbed pre-isolation.

1 Like

Nice tile

You, my friend, are obviously a man of discerning taste! Either that or we shop the same stores for home improvement supplies… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

mmmm. Pineapple!!
Sneezles61

Excellent bitter punch ya in the face IPA. 4/20 IPA

Oh boy 4/20 IPA… wonder how long it is before Sweetwater files suit. And I love Sweetwater 420

Swig of Sunbeams

Julie’s beer (Lakefront Fixed Gear clone)

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

I’m drinking the dregs from my bottling bucket. I brewed our host’s Kama Citra with the Oslo strain at the very low end of its range, 75F. I started to worry a week in when it got cold in our apartment and the fermentation fell to 73 degrees. So I tossed in some dry Lalvin EC-1118. I think the Oslo won the war but the flavor is complex and completely clean… very promising combo.
I did the 2 oz of dry hops “free range”. I sanitized some silk organza that I had around and made a bag of it on the end of my syphon hose. I have to say the organza is so superior to cheese cloth in capturing that don’t ever think i’m ever going to use cheese cloth in dry hop situations again. Furthermore the organza is easy to clean and reusable.

1 Like

I saw a stack of these at the grocery for 9.99/six pack and figured why not. Pretty darn good actually!

@loopie_beer I like sweetwater 420 as well. This one is a little more aggressively hopped.

2 Likes

Hmmmm, yours looks clearer than mine…west coasters should be crystal clear like yours.

1 Like

Yours were from the bottom of the brite tank. :wink:

1 Like

Chimay Grande Reserve Ale. Man I forgot how good these Belgian beers are. 9% but yet it is perfectly smooth and drinkable. Maybe it’s time to brew a clone recipe…

1 Like

SoS looks delicious Rad, is that the kit our host sells?

Hey Rad can you post your recipes for both those beers

Swig of Sunbeams

Julie’s Beer

11.25 Malteurop 2 row
12 oz Caramel 60
8 oz Special B

.5 oz tomahawk 60 mins
.5 oz Chinook 20 mins
1 oz Cascade 5 mins
1 oz Citra Dry Hop
1 oz Chinook Dry Hop

60 min mash at 152