What are you drinking now

Apparently Two Hearted is my Coronadote. :beers:

4 Likes

You could do worse. Still sad we can’t get it in Virginia anymore.

Not a big stout fan, but this is pretty good!

4 Likes

I had some Boulevard barrel aged Imperial Stout over the holidays and I was truly impressed. When I got home from traveling an Imperial Stout was the first thing I made.

1 Like

This is the Caribou Slobber, 5 gallons with 3 vanilla beans after fermentation and coffee at kegging and another 5 gallons with nothing added. Both are very good! But…I have to make room for the Zombie Dirt and Red Ale that I will brew tomorrow and Sunday.

I’ve said this before, but can’t say enough, how much I appreciate the wealth of knowledge here. Thank you very much!!

5 Likes

Anybody have a Kentucky commons recently? Picked up a growler from lhbs today and I think it’s pretty great. First time trying this style.

I have one…it’s coming up soon time to brew… The brothers in the band like it… 5% ABV… Better get some corn! I’ll post the grainbill later…
Sneezles61

Isolation Pale Ale 1.0

3 Likes

Very evil looking glass right there!
Sneezles61

Shelter in Place NEIPA featuring Citra and Cashmere hops!

1 Like

^ That’s hella colloidal yo (@loopie_beer)

3 Likes

A Czech pilsner I brewed in December. My wife said it tastes like college. Not a ringing endorsement. It’s crisp, Saaz-y and bitter. I’m happy with it.

7 Likes

You ain’t a kiddin’! :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the chuckles!

I’m drinking a Knot Today IPA. Grain to glass 17 days. Still needs a little more fizz but passable.

Nice ruler and fra-gee-Lay lamp

2 Likes

It’s a scale. :wink:

And my, what a big calculator you have!

1 Like

I make beers that appeal to my wife’s tastes but she doesn’t drink them fast enough.

Funny, I have the same light. Although it’s out year round the misses makes me keep it out of the window. Kinda like the movie…

1 Like

It’s a prestigious award!!!

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes