Thank you!

I just wanted to take a moment to let all of you know that I appreciate this forum very much. I study this forum every day, and learn so much from all of you. I’m sure there are many more like me who are regular readers and appreciate your expertise as much as I do. I have only been brewing since the first of the year, and have brewed 7 different beers. All of them have been NB extracts that were pretty good, thanks to everything that I read on here.

One of the hardest parts about this is having the patience to not drink the great beer too soon. It seems that the last bottle is always the best! I had to go to the 5 gallon batches, because I couldn’t hardly brew fast enough to replace what I was consuming!

So with that being said, thank you to all of you for sharing your years of experience with all of us beginners.

6 Likes

:beers: it’s where I learned a lot stuff too! But, stay brewing because there is nothing that will beat YOUR experience on YOUR system or method.

1 Like

Did learn lots here as well. Got my brew system perfect. But still learn lots. Best thing i did upgrade to all grain. Brewing at home. Did learn lots from nb forum. And brewing all grain at the brewery

1 Like

Ditto! LOL Good folks with good, no BS, advice! I check the forum probably more than I should and search old posts for my new questions. There is an amazing amount of good info if you dig a little. My beer is improving (IMHO) and my eagerness to brew different beers is increasing because of the discussions here. Thanks for taking the time point it out @Frankm !

2 Likes