Subscribing to a thread

Tried the “advanced search” feature on this particular forum, no luck.Tried my user control panel, as some mentioned, to look for “board display style” or the like, with the intention of selecting"Prosilver" as mentioned, that would change many board settings…No luck, as that option was not shown, ( or not found) by me.

I know it’s probably no quickie thing, but would it be possible to have / add a “drop down” menu for the threads, with perhaps “thread tools” as an option, with a selection being “subscribe to this thread”?

Several mentioned I could select this option , but they evidently have a different"skin" selected than I have…At least I think that’s what it’s called.

One more…Is it possible to set up to be able to “view all posts since last visit”, perhaps?

Thanks.

Click the link for “User Control Panel” → then the link for “Board Preferences” → then find the dropdown for “My Board Style” and you’ll see “subsilver2” as an option.

Found it Brother!

Thanks!

As long as you’re being reasonable and non-commercial, you should be fine. If people complain, we will address it on a case by case basis. If you regularly sell things as a business, please stick to ebay.