Pinot noir sour

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t think you cared for sours. Swing by

Have to have a sample before I run it up or down the flag pole… Sneezles61

Oh your that guy. I’ll get it carbed up as soon as I have room. Been busy redoing the kitchen ,wife’s getting antsy. Says she’s going to get in a professional. Whoa, low blow.

1 Like

Whew… yer busy for a retired carpenter… Moderation I say… Stop and smell the hops! Sneezles61

Retired carpenter? Is that a thing?

No… Sounded good though!
Went to the home and builders show up in Duluth Mn today… Wife saw a sauna she wants… I was hoping to just do landscaping and gutters this year… :disappointed: Sneezles61

1 Like

Ha ha ha

1 Like

We have an old roof, if you will, out in the back… Great spot for a sauna… Still snow on the ground so I can knock it down and plot and scheme… for a month any ways… Sneezles61

Took awhile to get the carbonation right but I seem to like it best at the higher carbonation level. Im at about 3 Vols now. Anyone think I should go higher? Doesn’t lace or hold a head but I like it. If I didn’t know it was beer I might guess some type of cider. The beer I cultured this from had Bret in it but I don’t taste it. Can’t taste much of the Pinot noir anymore. Next batch will use maybe 4 bottles.

Maybe I won’t add anymore wine. I can taste it pretty well. It has come out nice I think. Just gave some out for feedback. Pretty sour but in a good way. Think cabbage patch kids sour.