New Brewery during pandemic

Well this place just opened in the Sandy Hook section of Newtown I wasn’t sure they would open during the pandemic but apparently it is working. I go through a couple times a week I’ll have to grab some cans and get back to you

2 Likes

Hard to believe a new brewery could make it now.
The wife and I just had takeout from a Taphouse across the parking lot from the office. Manager says he thinks they’ll make it through this…at 50% capacity here in FL. Masks mandatory(except while drinking and eating :eyes:) here in cocoa beach.
Looking forward to being able to have a cold IPA from them after work again without dying.

1 Like

It’s a sucky feeling, but when you’ve been at it for a few years, there’s no turning back. Just gotta adapt.

-a guy opening a brewery during a pandemic

2 Likes

I guess the venue is appropriate. I need a therapy session

1 Like

I guess it would help if I posted the link

1 Like

No worries. We have all done similar.

2 new breweries opened here during

1 Like

Sounds pretty nice. I could go for one of those pretzels and a brew!

There is a brewery near me that is actually getting more business than ever during these times. The taproom was never the most customer friendly, and they rarely had a full selection of beers. They might have had food trucks, not sure.

Now, with online ordering and pickup, especially with so many “neighboring” breweries being extremely slowed down, their bbrwery atmosphere doesn’t matter so it’s solely on the quality of the brew. They think they can keep it up after this fades, but I highly doubt it. Once everyone else is open, atmosphere matters again