My favorite style is:

You are hardcore.

You are hardcore.[/quote]

If drinking a lot of beer makes me hardcore, then I’m getting this tatooed on my forhead:

Can one really drink gueze as a session beer? I’d think it’d be far too intense in flavor.

my favourite styles are APAs and Pilseners. Two pretty extreme ends of the spectrum.
But generally my favourite beer to drink is the one that best complements whatever I’m eating !

scottish ales.
i make an awesome 60/- that is great in the summer months and a wee heavy that will warm siberian polar bear into a cute little panda.

Speak for your self, I could drink a gueze all day

So many beer styles…too little time. I like most beer styles but tend to gravitate toward IPA’s.

Speak for your self, I could drink a gueze all day[/quote]
Gross dude.

Speak for your self, I could drink a gueze all day[/quote]
Gross dude.[/quote]

ha, to each his own. I love sours, so refreshing

[quote=“grainbelt”]
ha, to each his own. I love sours, so refreshing[/quote]
A’iiiiiiiight. :cheers:

Lets bump this thread. If i had to choose only a couple beers to brew and have on tap all time they would be pilsners ( include Cream ale and pre pros) and a west coast IPA. No matter what i have on tap i usually have one of those going. How about you people?

Usually some kind of wheat in the summer but this year turned out to be a Saison, In the winter when I do extract kits rather than 20 gallon AG it has been a winter warmer, NBs brick warmer is a good one. After Christmas it’s usually a porter or stout.

I scrolled through this old thread a little and saw some familiar names that aren’t around any longer. Wish we could get them back some how.

1 Like

Love the new blood as well. Its all about helping the new guys

1 Like

Man, what a hard question. I LOVE session beers, so they are always on tap. The other two are just whatever I feel like brewing. One beer I really enjoy is my Wit.

2 Likes

I could never find a clip, but I recall a few times on his sho the great Cajun Chef Justin Wilson discussed wine. This is from memory:

People ask me, what kinda wiiine go wit chicken? An what kinda wiiine go wit pork… an I always answer; What kinda wiiiiine you got?

What’s my favorite beer style? What kind of beer you got?

2 Likes

Agree on the West Coast IPA. My favorite hands down. I have to brew them myself as there are very few good examples on sale here in Florida.

1 Like

Heffeweizen. Or pilsner

huh… this just showed up now… :no_mouth:
Sneezles61

And your answer is?

1 Like

I do like the session brews… Then the other tap has whats seasonally in style… Sooo, almost time to brew some Bock? Give it some quality lagering time…
Sneezles61

1 Like