My favorite style is:

Golden Strong Ale

I do not have one favorite, but my favorites are:

Bohemian Pilsner Marzen Vienna Lager

My favorite style is: not to style. Favorite brews lately have included licorice and currant soured black saison, oaked flanders red, chocolate cranberry ale, pale (7 SRM) dubbel, low gravity (1.036) dubbel, Surly Smoke, and New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red. Upcoming brews include a smoked brett beer, kentucky common, and oaked whiskey cider.

Not sure what my favorite is…lots of styles I guess.

Lately I’m into German beers, Oktoberfests, dunkels, and the like. Not long ago I would’ve said IPA, but I’m getting tired of hoppy beers at the moment. I would say, amber lager, dark hoppy beers, porters…but it doesn’t really matter, I usually like whatever beer happens to my hands.

American IPA, its half of what I brew. I do 5 gallon batches and on brewday I almost always do an IPA and something else. The something elses are all over the map because I feel about beer the way that I feel about music and food, I don’t care what kind it is so long as its good. I don’t think I’ve ever had a beer I didn’t like so long as the brewer used good ingredients and took care in the brewing process.

a good witbier

I realize it’s hard to pick a favorite. There’s just so many different beers out there to put on tap.

That’s why I have a dual draft tower :twisted:

Love to brew Anchor Steam, all year round… a great American beer, original style, and I enjoy about 15-20% oats in this bill. Especially since it is $9.99/six pack in stores!!!

I can only answer for at the moment.

Right now I can’t keep this batch of sour mild out of my glass.

I keep sneaking tastes of my dipa with the picnic tap. Even though its not its turn to be tapped yet.

I had a saison dupont the other day and it was awesome. so i ordered some 3711 and will be getting some 3726. So it will be saison season soon.

belgian blonde…

It depends on the season.Right now I’m drinking English Brown and a roasty Brown Porter, so dark beers when it’s cool/cold. Once it warms a little I go to Bock and then Pale Ale.Come summer it’s Blonde Ale and Lagers.If I had to pick one I guess it’s Porter, no wait Stout, too many choices!

English Pale Ale/Bitter. I brew these mainly because they are so awful and expensive from the store. They have the perfect balance of malt, hop, yeast character and refreshing dryness when they are fresh. Saison and Trappist Blond are probably a close second.

apa

I’ve been getting tired of American styles of beer. Never thought I’d say that. Been really wanting to drink more German beers. So I’m planning a series of beers using Munich lager yeast. Brewed an Oktoberfestbier, next will be a dunkel, then a schwarzbier, then a Baltic Porter. So excited!
Need to start planning my brews better around the yeast that I have.

English Pale Ale (The old NB Landlord with the West Yorkshire Yeast)

My friends seem to like my Saison recipe best, however.

Hopworks Winter seasonal is my favorite commercial beer right now

abominable winter ale!

I agree with some of the earlier posts–what ever home brew is in it’s prime…Right now I am on a streak of ESB’s, porters, and English style IPA’s…though I will get a hankering for a good sour or a farmhouse ale when I’m not in the mood for a hoppy brew…and in a few months, in the deepest, darkest, snowiest time of year here in northern New England, you can’t beat a deep, dark, fig/plum/toffee leaning Dubbel…so many styles, so little time…

John

[quote=“Beersk”]I’ve been getting tired of American styles of beer. Never thought I’d say that. Been really wanting to drink more German beers. So I’m planning a series of beers using Munich lager yeast. Brewed an Oktoberfestbier, next will be a dunkel, then a schwarzbier, then a Baltic Porter. So excited!
Need to start planning my brews better around the yeast that I have.[/quote]

So this goes to show how quickly my mood changes for the kind of beer I feel like drinking. I was going through my recipes and found a couple clone recipes for Green Flash IPA, Modus Hoperandi, SN Celebration, and then Denny’s RIPA and suddenly felt the urge to brew some awesome IPA’s. I just can’t ever stick to the plan…

My favorite style is the one I’m brewing. Being new to this addiction, I’m finding increasingly difficult to succomb to a BMC. Never had a Belgian until WOB opened up and a blonde was my first ever batch. Never understood the hop-head taste addiction but now I crave a cold IPA or more so these days a Black IPA. Thankfully, there will never be a style or variation thereof that will get boring. To BEER!

I think my favorite session beer is oktoberfest. Favorite style over all is probably Gueze.