LalBrew Verdant IPA Yeast

I just ordered LalBrew Verdant IPA dry yeast. I’ve been pretty impressed with LalBrews new yeast offerings and I’m excited to give another one a chance.

“LalBrew® Verdant IPA was specially selected in collaboration with Verdant Brewing Co. (UK) for its ability to produce a variety of hop-forward and malty beers. Prominent notes of apricot and undertones of tropical fruit and citrus merge seamlessly with hop aromas. With medium-high attenuation, LalBrew® Verdant IPA leaves a soft and balanced malt profile with slightly more body than a typical American IPA yeast strain. This highly versatile strain is well suited for a variety of beer styles including NEIPA, English IPA, American Pale, English Bitter, Sweet Stout and Sours.”

1 Like

Sounds like another decent dry yeast option. Let us know what transpires. All 5 beers I’ve brewed at the new place have been with dry yeast/repitches.

Me i hope. That i will get some. Dry yeast hornidal. Out of europe. Next month. Friend of mine plans to come. But due to. Covid. He is not sure yet

All I’ve been using for a while now… I’ve not rehydrated any yet… Perhaps what I should do when I brew next…
Sneezles61

You’ve used the Verdant?

I apologize… I’ve not… But using dry yeast for quite a few batches… Yes…
Sneezles61

1 Like