Keg vs Bottle taste differences

Hi. I brewed what I called a Dark Wheat with American 2 row, 3lbs of wheat malt, 1lb toasted wheat and some chocolate malt. Cascade hops and used American Ale yeast Wyeast 1056. Brew in a bag type all grain, 6 gallon boil for about 5 gal yield.
When it came time to bottle, I wanted to keg some in my new BM Modular keg I got from my wife for Christmas. Concerned that I would not have a CO2 regulator and tank for some time to come, I primed the beer with corn sugar and then filled the slightly more than 1gal keg with primed beer. I also put the rest in bottles the same day. Quite quickly I was seeing conditioning in the keg - when I pulled the valve release it would foam like mad and his and spray bit. The bottles were fine. Both conditioned at about 63 degrees. I noticed the keg was leaking some so I let the pressure off every couple of days and tightened the ring around it.
When I got a regulator and CO2 tank quite a bit later (like a month +) I put it all in my fridge and force carbed the keg at 20psi for like 4 days. Then I turned that down to less than 6psi for serving.
So comparing a draft glass to a draft of the same beer from a bottle is a interesting experience. Both head up massive and retain form a long time. Both have very nice dark brown color. Bottled beer offers much more nose, more aroma from the glass, and in the sip has a richer mouth feel (fuller) and lingering flavors which to me are chocolaty/nutty, astringent, and wheat. The kegged beer feels thinner, seems to have little astringency, and doesn’t offer rich chocolate or nutty notes for very long.
Is it typical that bottled beer and kegged beer of the same batch will vary in smell/feel/and taste?
Thank you.

Sounds like a lot of carbonation for the kegged beer. The keg should have used less sugar per gallon than the bottled. Also if you already naturally conditioned the keg why did you then force carbonate. When I have naturally carbed kegs after the conditioning time I just hook up at serving pressure. Over carbonated beer will seem thin. If you can match carbonation levels I’ll bet you wouldn’t notice that much of a difference. That said you will have a little more yeast sediment in the bottle that may transfer to your glass and change some of the taste. The keg will have sediment also bug that should blow through pretty quick. That’s my take anyway.