How long do disposable oxygen tanks last?

I ordered the wrong regulator meant only for disposable oxygen tanks. Well got 2 tanks and they don’t last. Leak in my hose maybe? Or are they meant only for few batches?

Mine last for quite a while. I’ve been on my current tank for 17 batches, typically aerating for 30-90 seconds. Honestly not sure how much is left…could run out any time, kinda like your co2 tank on your kegerator.
I’d say you definitely have some kind of leak.

My first one went pretty quick but that was cause i was basically opening up the valve all the way. It maybe lasted 5 batches. After I got my second one, I started slowly opening the valve up just enough till i can see bubbles and stop there. The second one has lasted a lot longer using this method.

+1 for the above.

I get 15-20 5 gal batches out of one of these disposables with an average 60 second use. I open the valve just enough to see fine bubbling.

I got ONE batch out of my first disposable tank because I left the regulator on the tank!

I learn from my mistakes, so I must be one smart SOB! :oops:

I left regulator on and I had tubing at the inline filter with no clamps and at the wand with no clamp. Now I know the filter isn’t needed I will change that. Plus I just bought a professional regulator because I got frustrated.lol

[quote=“jdwilliam”]+1 for the above.

I get 15-20 5 gal batches out of one of these disposables with an average 60 second use. I open the valve just enough to see fine bubbling.[/quote]
Same here. I leave the regulator on the tank. If the regulator leaks when turned off, it’s a bad thing.