Homebrewing and woodworking

How it goes? Once I got similar ideas and bought some tools. They’re still in the basement same as me on my sofa with a beer :grin:

1 Like

This is an old thread where the OP was looking for tools.
Anyway, I have a complete woodworking shop that was assembled over 30 years.
I decided it’s time to sell it off and therefore looking for buyers.
I’m located in eastern Pa. This would be local pickup. Also the buyers would need to remove machinery from a basement. The Delta cabinet saw will be a challenge.
Speaking of beer taps; I made one for a neighbor out of a solid block of mango wood with a white board for beer type and a freeze dried rattle snake head.
(sorry, I can’t see anyway to post a photo)

Yeh with they way wood prices are currently, I won’t be making much of anything. I just built a 70 foot long cedar privacy fence for my yard though…

1 Like

Wheres the hop bines gonna grow?
Sneezles61

Somewhere near the garden in the front year. The garden is going in next year. Didn’t have the time this year to get raised beds built. I’ve never been able to get them taller than 12 feet or so. Probably underwatering them

@Frank223 what kinda of beer are you into? Tell us about your brewing setup!

1 Like

^^^^^^ :joy:^^^^
sneezles61

1 Like

… Somewhere in Kazakhstan, in a dark interior room with leaking ceilings, plying their trade of infiltrating Western tech culture, with nefarious intent, he hits reply…

3 Likes

I built this treehouse for my grandson a few years ago. It had a rope ladder. He’s to old and the girls are little so i updated it with this ladder

4 Likes

A ceiling suspended legless loft I built for my son. The staircase is a little steep but makes essential storage. I can walk under it as it is 6’4” off the ground. We have 12’ ceilings so plenty of room up top as well. The faux wood fabric is a late addition as once he turned into a teen he wanted a little more privacy

2 Likes

Salvaged drawer collage storage. The very top is where I age bottles. It’s so high up that it’s a pain to get them. So they remain aging and not prematurely drunk.

4 Likes

Getting prematurely drunk is a problem for sure. Nice how you keep the place neat and tidy

2 Likes

They also have to be in covered bins because I had a 1 liter bottle bomb from up there that sent glass everywhere and beer into the ceiling fans. My wife was not amused.

2 Likes