Every picture tells a story

5 Likes

Yes it does. Looks good

“Every picture tells a story don’t it” R Stewart. Dont know why those lyrics popped in my head when tasting this beer but here is the story of this brew. Started about 2 yrs ago when in CO, had a crooked stave sour rose. I enjoyed it so tossed a can in my suitcase and headed home. Built up some dreggs and made a breer with it. Next I made a sour cherry saison with it. Came out okay. At around the same time I made a Pinot noir saison which also was okay. So I decided I would blend the two and the result was a bit better than okay. Then I decided to toss it all into my solara keg that has never been cleaned. I call it the zoo. And there it sat for months. And here we are

3 Likes

This story appears to a romance…A Boy and his Beer…:joy::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ahh, soon, I will have alot time to play like that… I’m envious…
Seems that the working world takes my concentration so just getting creatively fun with brewing just won’t happen… Yet…
Beautiful looking brew!
Sneezles61

1 Like

It’s called accidental brewing. Obviously can’t replicate it

1 Like

I bottled 26 bombers of this to put in storage and just drink one here and there. Not really sure what style I should put on the label. Sour Saison, Sour Rose’, Lambic or Kriek. Any ideas?

Perhaps crooked sour… You’ll recall the brew and how it was “tweaked”…
Sneezles61

Not looking for a name for the beer just pigion hole a style. I usually look to the yeast but not sure whats in it. I know I used some saison yeast along with the dreggs.

Aw nuts…
Sneezles61

From your description it’s a sour saison.

1 Like

Yes a sour cherry wine saison

Looks like a winner. Maybe you’ll get it recognized in the next BJCP guidelines! :joy:

1 Like