The small chest freezer I used for lagering, cold storage and hops storage died. Lights come on but no one at home...I'm not sure when but when I opened it yesterday everything looked like it had a light white haze on it...I'm thinking mold...so I closed it up and left it. haha.
Really aggravated because all my hops were in there...probably close to 20 lbs of hops...some of which were very new. Anything that was still unopened I'll likely just clean off and keep. some of the older ones were probably ready to toss anyway.
Luckily only had one keg of schwarzbier in there. I'll clean off the outside with diluted bleach and it should be fine.
Now I guess I'm in the market for another chest freezer...ugh...wasn't planning on that expenditure right now.