I checked the wheels, it looks pretty good in terms of setpoint versus actual distance.
I used Belgian pilsner malt and cara 8 malt for this brew, so I didn't have much in terms of grain variety. I admit it looked a tiny bit smaller than when I buy it already milled, but there were no oats or any of the sort to maybe make the grain have those bigger pieces to help prevent a stuck mash. There was certainly some crushing involved, a decent amount of "powder" was in the bucket.
I'm almost convinced that my drill speed was just too high. I might set it a little bigger and try again, but I honestly have no idea where to turn. I don't want to put it at like 0.050, but that just feels safest