Fun update... Sarcasm aplenty.
I got the hull wrecker grain mill for my next brew, a belgian tripel. Got the unmilled grain, milled a tiny amount at what looked like a little over 0.030 (the guage on the sides has a mark for 0.025 and another at 0.050, and I was a little below halfway), and thought it looked a little small, so I upped the setting to as close to halfway as possible (should represent 0.0375. Milled the entire grain supply and went about my brewing.
Must have still been too small, because I had my first ever completely stuck mash. It was paste-like, a giant mess. I tried to save it in any way I could, but even when I had gathered a bunch of "wort", it started scorching immediately upon the boil step. Had to toss the batch, will have to try again. I ended up with a little unused grain left over, so I will try to mill that up as a test for grain size, then see if it's big enough to use with my false bottom. It was a comedy of errors, funny now that a few days have passed. But man... I was pissed. Never thought 0.0375 would STILL be too small.