Birdman brewing?

Anyone order anything off Birdman brewing? Ordered something on the 12th and it took 3 days before I got a tracking number and then for 2 days it said Label created with a delivery date of 17th. They are located near Cincinatti which is 3 hours from where I live. Emailed the company but they don’t seem to know what’s going on. Starting to get a little annoyed since they claim fast shipping and less waiting right on their website. It’s been a week today since ordering and no idea on when I’ll get my items. Shipping was $12 and again I live 3 hours away.

Nothing much annoys me more…they create the label online and post it as shipped when in fact it’s sitting in their warehouse or where ever. That would be a perfect reason for me to never buy from them again. I’m very cautious about buying online due to this and questionable quality…like getting yeast that’s 3-4 months old…

1 Like

Yes they told me it left 4 days ago now. I too thought the same thing that it never left. As of now I won’t use them again in the future. Emailed them again this morning as they said they would contact FedEx but haven’t updated me since Saturday. I would find it hard to believe that FedEx would have it and not have it updated on tracking.

If I’m honest nothing surprises me with fedex anymore… I live in the boonies and get deliveries every day. UPS is awesome. We’ve had the same driver for years. If I Ieave the garage door open she brings packages right to the door. Same day I get a delivery from fedex and they leave it smack in the middle of a closed garage door!?? How stupid do you have to be to do that? Or is it your intention to have me run over it? I’ve also had them leave things on top of my damn mailbox…not only stupid but illegal…

I’ve also heard very bad things about the way fedex treats their employees and the way they treat job applicants is just totally disrespectful. I avoid using them altogether when possible…ok…rant over…haha

4 Likes

It sounds like you should do business with our host, from everything I’ve heard they have excellent service. I’ve never ordered from them because I live about a mile from their store in Milwaukee, love that place.

1 Like

If they had the parts I was looking to buy I might have thought about it.

As a current FedEx employee I’d like to state my opinion that FedEx is a great company to work for. Not starting an argument here, as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but just wanted to give an alternate view.

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear that @barbarianbrewer Good on you for speaking up and defending your employer.

I should’ve stopped at complaining about my service as the rest is no better than hearsay.

1 Like

Fedex ground employees dont get any benefits afaik…at least around here…the express drivers seem to love life though :grinning:

As a Ex fedx ground driver and 10 years with the company I can tell you that FedEx sucks to work for and the only benifits there is 0. Besides a broken back from hauling 149.9 pound packages up three flights of stairs by yourself. FedEx sucks… If you only knew how your packages are treated and thrown around and that the QA quality control person. Is some idiot they hired off the street that can’t read a simple packing label on the box or tell if your shattered mirror is broke with pieces falling out the box. You would be wise to consider another shipping option in my opinion. Of course this is all Just my opinion and the experience of a ground driver with 10 year and finally got smart enough to find another job. Just to let you know how bad it is while I worked there when i had something shipped I request UPS or even USPS

Wait…John is that you?? haha…almost word for word my buddy every time you ask him about his years at Fedex. So my hearsay wasn’t too far off the mark.

1 Like

You guys wouldn’t even like being a carpenter for a shack builder then… Sneezles61

Consider the difference in profits between that shack builder and an international shipping company. Personally I’d rather work for the shack builder. He probably cares more about his employees. Boy did did I derail this post all by my self…

2 Likes

You jerk :grinning:

2 Likes