Advice for a Northy 12 batch

If I follow schedule to a T should bottle my Northy 12 batch this weekend. Brewed it 12/31/16. Concerned about the carbonation though. Any advice to make sure this carbs up and how long I should condition it? Seeing all kinds of different opinions online.

I brewed this AG 7/10/16. I kegged it 8/14/16. It then sat in the keg in my basement until I started carbing it in my kegerator late December. I bottled off the keg on 12/28/16. It’s a bigger beer so it will definitely benefit from some aging. I drank and shared one case and have another case I’m planning to save for next Christmas sitting in the corner of my basement. :innocent: If you are bottle carbing, I would recommend keeping somewhere in the upper 60’s low 70’s for 2-3 weeks and sample one. Once you get to the carbonation level you want, try to save some, it will get better with age. Are you planning on using corn sugar for carbonation?

:beers:
Rad

Planning on bottle carb with corn sugar

Take a look at This Link from our hosts to determine how much sugar to use. You may also want to give the bottles a gentle swirl every couple days or so while you wait for them to carb.

:beers:
Rad