What's your home brewery name?

Deeper Roots Brewing

www.deeperrootsbrewing.blogspot.com

Young’s Brewing - my last name, pretty original :slight_smile:

Naughty Wiener Brewing… We rescue and adopt abused and neglected Dachshunds, So WTH why not.

I haven’t thought of one yet :wink:

Reverand Joe’s Holy Water.

Clydesdale Thunder Brewhaus.

I mt. bike raced in the clydesdale category (over 200 pounds). My training buddies said I sounded like thunder coming through the woods on my bike.

Fellow roadie/brewer checking in:

“Hi, my name is Mike, I’m a Clyde too.” [Clyde Anonymous group response:] “Hi Mike.”

Happy Ours Brewing. Name on cabin in northern WI

Barbwire Brewing. need to put barbwire around my beer to keep friends out of it.

7 city country roads,

I am from the tidewater region of virginia and my wife is from the country roads of west virginia

For now we are: C & S Brewers, creators of the ‘Friday the 13th Wheat’.

Monkey Foot Brewing.

I have flat feet (absolutely no arch, completley flat) and I tend to go barefoot during the summer months so people are always commenting on my “monkey feet”.

2Hawks BrewHouse

Hop Envy Brewing - A Freudian thing…

Imperial Court Brewery.

"The Porterhouse " . . . . .after our dog (named porter).

I should probably post the “before” photo (taken about 12.5 years ago).

This essentially gives me free license to apply my warped sense of humor to all my beers:

The Fig Brewery - Got the nickname Fig Newton at one of my last jobs (I don’t like fig newtons, for some reason, people started calling me Fig Newton, or The Fig.)

Would like to use my last name as the brewery (especially if dreams ever came true and I could go commercial), but a winery in Amish country in Ohio already has the name for their winery (no relation, and no one at the winery has that name.)

Blind Pilot Brewing.