Whats everyone brewing now, ready for summer

Just brewed a Russian imperial stout which should be ready about Christmas.

Scouting, looking fer apple trees with apples… mine only have a few… Sneezles61

It’s crazy this year hardly any apples on my trees last year I couldn’t pick them all. I read that if you don’t thin the fruit in good years the trees will go biennial

I can’t confirm that, yet all I read tells me that they are bi-annual… I found a couple of places to git apples on the off year of my trees, free, short of they would like to enjoy some apple ale! Sneezles61

Anyone hazard a guess what I brewed and am enjoying in this sweltering heat of summer.

1 Like

Frothy apple juice?

Summer wheat ale?

No apples but it does have some fruit. Take another guess and I’ll give you another hint

Grapefruit IPA?

could it be that citra IPA?

josh beat me to it

It could because I have one of those on tap but it’s not. Here’s your next hint. It could be tea but it’s not.l

Our summer brew selection always starts with Kama Citra, and then we decided to try St. Paul Porter. The porter is one week away from the 1st taste test (yeah, we got a late start on it). We also brewed a small batch of Plinian Legacy (to make up for a failed attempt this spring).

Is that the Prostate brew that was offered up a while ago? Maybe with a twist into heffewiesen world? Certainly looks very quaffable! Sneezles61

Your warm, it does have wheat

Peach?

Hmm. Maybe next time . Citrus peel and coriander.

Sorry I missed this post but your damn close. Different yeast though

The suspense is literally and virtually killing me.

OK already. It’s a Belgian wit brewed with orange peel and coriander. Didn’t have any Belgian wit yeast so brewed it with wl530. It’s only in the keg for five days but It requires multiple tastings daily

2 Likes